Just a note to say thank you. This is a very meaningful moment. And to share it with you means the world. "EDGE Podcast" Wins Silver at Anthem Awards The long-awaited results are in for the Inaugural Anthem Awards, and I am extremely proud and honored to share with you that The Edge of Adventure podcast received the SILVER in our category for Best Humanitarian Action & Services. This is truly a very significant moment for the EDGE team. Award-winning brands this year include Google, ViacomCBS, HBO Max, Nike, New York Times, World Vision, NAACP, and The Daily Show. To put this achievement into perspective: CNN took the top prize in our category. Thank you all for your continued friendship and support. Thank you to my amazing team for all your hard work, creativity and dedication. To the Anthem Awards for recognizing those who seek to make a difference. And my heartfelt appreciation and admiration goes out to all the many humanitarian organizations we’ve featured on The Edge of Adventure podcast. Thank you for taking the time to share these inspiring stories. Your love and care for others is changing their world. And it's changing mine. You’re proving, at this crucial time in history, that goodness and hope still exist. And you give us the opportunity to be part of it. Thank you. The best is yet to come. As we go #BeyondStatusQuo. Details on this amazing moment: https://bit.ly/3H06wiC #AdamAsher #TheEdgeOfAdventure #podcast #AdamAsher

Posted by Adam Asher at 2022-02-17 23:33:12 UTC